Prior to placing your order, please ensure you understand the ordering schedule and other notes about placing your order:
- Orders are Ready in Two Business Days – Your order must be received two business days prior to your delivery or requested pick-up date and time. We are unable to accept orders more than a week in advance of the requested pick-up or delivery date.
|Pickup or Delivery Day:||Submit Order by Close of Business (1 p.m.)|
|Monday Pick Up Only||Friday of the previous week|
|Tuesday Pick Up Only||Saturday|
|Thursday Delivery & Pick Up||Tuesday|
|Friday Pick Up Only||Wednesday|
|Saturday Regular Pantry||7:00 AM – 9:00 AM|
- Delivery Note – If you receive a delivery, your order(s) must be received at least two business days prior to your delivery date and time.
- Acknowledgment – You should receive an acknowledgment email 24-36 hours before your pickup/delivery date. No acknowledgment email? There could be a number of reasons you have not received an acknowledgment. Please check the Orders section of your account to see if the system shows whether your order status showing ‘Processing’ or ‘Order Complete’. Once you see that your order is complete, you can pick it up.
- Pick up days are Monday / Tuesdays / Thursdays / Fridays from 10AM – 12PM
- Order is still in the shopping cart. To place the order, click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Delivery method has not been selected. Please choose pick-up or delivery. Note: You must already be an approved client to receive delivery. Simply choosing delivery will not cause your order to be delivered.
- The product quantity ordered is greater than that available. The system is unable to process the order if the shopper has requested more than the available quantity of any item. Pay close attention to quantities when submitting your cart. This must be corrected for your order to be processed. If this occurs, the system will display a popup window with an error message.
- You are given 40 points per week to use toward items to be put in to your cart. The coupon code should zero out the amount of points requested. Any remaining points not used at check out, they will expire and can not be used on a different order and can not be used the following week. The point system will be explained and shown how to be used on your first order by the leader.
- A coupon code will be supplied upon approval of account. There after, your coupon code will be delivered to you in person by your delivery driver or when you pick up your order.
- The coupon code is not transferable and can not be used with another account.