Registration is here
We have been working hard with Three Square and the IT team and have finalized the ID check-in process.
It took over a year to get done but now we have a faster and more precise way to collect information right from our guests and first time visitors.
- To get food, you please register your information on the Three Square website.
- Key tags are now are being issued upon request only. We are utilizing the digital barcode more, but some do not do emails. If this is you, please register online using a pc or phone then when you sign your documents, please request a physical key tag.
- The new digital barcodes that are given at the end of the registration is good to use. Some locations might have issues scanning them and will ask for the C***** number at the top right of the barcode. This will pull up your account. But we must see it physically.
- Please face the barcode to the volunteer to scan at check-in. If any of your info has changed. We can update it on the spot.
- Key Tags can be scanned through the car window glass, no need to roll down the window. Some people are taping them the drivers side bottom front window if they are regulars. This helps checking you in faster.
- The ones that do not pre-register online and are in the line, you will be asked to fill out a paper form. The form asks for basic information but it does require an ID to prove ownership of the case. The digital form has a release that when you sign the paper, this is what you are signing for. see below.